Thursday, November 1, 2007

Cheating

Cheating is not only becomes a common activity but also a habit for student especially while the exam is taking place. Sometime we did it smoothly, but sometime failed and our teacher caught us cheating in the exam. That is such a bad experience that happened to me. I was in the second grade of junior high school and I hated food and beverage lesson since I was bad in cooking. The day before the test, I didn’t study anything about the lesson; therefore I decided to copy some of the materials into small pieces of papers.
It was the first lesson of the day. The class is divided into 2 groups so there were only few students left in the class. The test began after we had jotted down the question dictated by the teacher, Ms. Margaretha. Then, I started to copy all the answers on the test paper uneasily. Realized my queer action then she noticed I grasped something in my hand. She asked me to go in front and bring the paper I hold together with the test paper. She marked my test zero.
From that experience, I have been afraid yet to cheat anymore. I better study and get bad score rather than get zero.

No comments: