Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Letter - How to improve our brain?

Dear my sister,
Hi, how are you? I hope you are fine as I am here. I very miss you, since I am studying here. How about mom and dad?I'll tell you about the situation here, this place is quite fantastic, even though I am so busy now, but it worth. I am now in a research for the function and systems of the human's brain. People usually only used one hemisphere of their brain - that is the left one, which manages the right side of the body and it is responsible for logical thinking. In your school, you must be taught about writing, reading, and mathematics, etc, and none or little of it had taught you about music and art, right? That is why, human do not practice much for their right brain, except through dreams, symbols, and those wonderful insights in which we suddenly find the answer to a problem that has been bothering us - we do it without logic. I already find a research and I already found an answer for it, we can be taught to use our right brain more, and thus many of my friends and experts believe so, that we will making a school that teaching people with art, music, design, etc, that will help people to practice and give the right brain a chance to work instead of the left one.Okay, I think that's it, I need to go now, I have a lot of work to do, maybe next time I'll tell another research of mine, if I could. Oh, almost forgot, don't forget to send you, mom, and dad picture to my email okay? I miss you all, reply as soon as possible okay? Take care.

Your brother,
Ricky L.

No comments: