Sunday, December 16, 2007

the similar between me and my brother

dear grandma.

hi grandma! how are you? it's been not a long time. i kind of missed you here. it's been along time we haven't talk to each other, i bet you had missed allot of things about me and my brother. so now i want to tell you little things about me and my brother, so you not missed a lot.

as we grewup, me and my brother has lot of things in common. such as things that we like, how we are reacted, thing we don't like and even our expression. it might be weird, because I'm a girl and i has lot of things that similar to my brother. but that the way it is, may be that's why we are so close.

so grandma, thank you for reading my latter. the information that i give you may be not much. but i hope it could help you to get to know me and my brother little bit more now.

thank you

your grand daughter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.