Monday, October 29, 2007

Bicycle Accident

The accident happened when I was going to graduate from junior high school. That day, I went to school and signature some school certificate. In my school, my friend told me that they wanted to go to Nana’s house and asked me to go with them. Because Nana’s house neared my house, I decided to go with them.
In her house, we played cards and had lunch together. After that we went to the street and turned right to the volley’s yard. From there we needed to pass a high slope to reach the volley’s yard. One of my friends brought bicycle and rode that bicycle down the slope. Then he told us it was very fun. After that, Nana also tried it and told me to do that too. At first I felt afraid, but then I thought I can do this because I used to play bicycle in my complex. After that all I could remember was I rode the bicycle and went down the slope.
Suddenly I was at the hospital with my mother. The doctor in front of me asked many question about the accident but I didn’t remember anything. But I still could felt that my head, hands, and teeth were in pain. After that, he told me to get a CT-scan. In the result he found out I had a blood frozen in my left forehead and it cause a short lost memory. Because of this and all the bruises I need to stay at the hospital for 1 day and bed rest for 4 days. From this accident I learned to follow my own hearts, not just follow my friends.

No comments: