Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Free Time at Home

When I have free time from all the assignments and all activities, I will spend it at home. At home many things I can do all day, First, I will play video game for many hours, I play many games, for example sport game, action game, first person shooter game, and rpg game. Second I will see a movie on dvd, maybe there will be many films that I will watch in my free time, for example the movie that I will watch will be comedy, horror, drama and action movie. Thirdly, I will maybe sleep to rest my mind from all the activities and the assignments. Fourth, and the last I will read newspaper and see the news on television, because I think I will know the update news and know what's happening in Indonesia or another country, so those are the activities that I spend during my free time at home.

No comments: