Sunday, October 28, 2007

Posponing my assignment is a bad habit

In the past, I liked to postpone my homework until the due date. My father warned me to do it immediately, but I did not listen to his advice. Postponing my homework became my habit. I did not change my behavior although the last day before the deadline, I got depressed. I regretted it, but I repeated the same mistake.

One day I got an assignment. I had to make an essay that needed long time to finish it. I did not do it as soon as possible. I believed that I could finish it on time, and on the last day, I did not finish my work. I was frustrated and I started to cry. At that time, I did not want to go to school. Lucky for me, my teacher expanded the due date. God gave me a second chance. As a result, I learned that I had to change my habit. I realize that time is a precious thing and once I lose it, I will never get it back.

No comments: