Monday, October 29, 2007

OSIS

When I was in high school, I became a prefect. It was very difficult for me to work and share the same idea with others. One day I had a financial problem with the head master. It was about the year book sponsor. I lost the money from my sponsor, casio. It was a huge amount of money for the prefect comitee. The money was suppose to be used to pay the paper printing. It is a terrible situasion for the comitee, because the payment is due the next day.

My deputy and I remember that we had given the money to the head master. But, when I want to take the money from the head master, he said that the head never receive the money from us. I was shocked with what he said. That moment, I did not know what I had to do. I discussed about the problem with the comitee. We try to solve the problem. The fact is when I gave the money to my head master, my deputy was also there along with me. The comitee were all disappointed to the head master. Luckily, my teacher saw when we gave the money to the head master. For that evidence, the head master had nothing to say. But the money was still not given back.

From that problem, I learned that I have to handle things with care and remember to always have a written prove when I pass something important such as money to other people.

No comments: