Monday, October 29, 2007

My last fights

I have a great experience in my life, it was happened in grade 11 about 2 years ago, when I was playing football, I found myself uncomfortable because my friend always tackled, pushed , and made a false foul for me. I was very angry...
After the match ended, I was forced to pay for about rp 10000, and it's about 25% of total rent costs. And my friend treaten me if I didn't pay for that. I feel unfair and I didn't want to pay and my friend become angry and tell I'm an idiot and pushed me. and we began to fights..
I never talk to him for until 1 year. then, I find him again, and play again with him. And it seems we forget for what we done 1 year ago, and he respected me.
I learn for this experience, that fights didn't solve problem, but makes problem bigger....

1 comment:

RIDWAN HUTASOIT said...

Hi,

I think it is a great experience though you must check again your tenses and structures.

I also help myself improve my English by writing in English at http://ridwanhutasoit.blogspot.com

Take care