Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Free Time

University sometimes wastes so much of our energy and our mind. By spending our free time effectively we will get many advantages. I have several things to do in my leisure time.
After I arrived home from university, if I feel tired, I will get sleep for an hour or more. It makes my energy charges back and gives more spirit for me to spend the rest of the day.

In the evening, I usually watch TV to spend my free time or maybe I provide some free time to watch TV especially at 21.30 to watch 4 'mata' on Trans 7. It is such an amusing talk show program. It makes me forget about my tiring day for a while. Usually, I also read something while the TV is on advertising sessions, for example: lessons (sometimes), comics, doing my exercises or preparing for tomorrow’s assignment, if any.

If I get bored with TV, I will hear music, either from mp3 players or from radio. Actually, I like hear Trax FM on 101.4 channels. By having some of those activities, I spend my time effectively.

No comments: