Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Easy , Simple , And Helpful Writing Via Blogs

The development Of Tecnology in the world now is very populer. The most populer is internet. If we talked about internet, I belived we already know about yahoo, hotmail, and google. Not only for teenager, but also internet already use for many circle. We knows like yahoo and google you can send email for everyone. The email cannot open without your account. Only People who know the password can open the email. It's very secure.


Nowdays, Google make one new kind of webmail we called gmail. With gmail we can make account in Blogger. Blogger is same like google and yahoo. But blogger is like one private website we called blogs. In blogs We can share our story and give comment or anything. The different is, we can post the story and Only everyone who invited to blogs can read the story. Blogs is easy, simple, and very helpful. For me, To writing in blogs is like my second diary. I can read my friends story. It's make me have more knowladge from others story. We also can share our experience with others. Blogs also easy to send or post, just click if you already finished about your story. So, for me writing via blogs is very interested and fun.

No comments: