Monday, October 29, 2007

My First Organiazation

When I was in junior high school, I had some interest in joining organization. I thought, I would get many experiences if I joined an organization. But unfortunately I didn’t have a chance to join organization at that time.

Since that time, I motivated myself to enter the organization life. Finally, my dream came true. I had a chance to join in my first organization. My first organization was OSIS. OSIS was an organization which formed to watch and organized the activities of the student at school.

I got many experiences when I joined this organization I learned how to be good leader, how to solve problem in the limited time and also I learned hoe to keep my task organized although I had another business in OSIS. On the other hand I must learn to work in my new job because I have chosen as a treasurer in OSIS. Working as a treasurer was not easy. I always have to be careful where it concern the money of OSIS. At that time I really trained to be careful person because before that I was a careless person. In my conclusion joining in an organization can make me feel more confident to lead my friends and I got a lot of new experiences in my life.

No comments: