Monday, October 29, 2007

Cheating is Nothing

When I was in elementary school, I had a friend, her named Thalita. We often ate, played, and talked together. One day the teacher gave examination for the next day, and the teacher wanted us to study seriously, but my friend Thalita said that she didn't want to study; she wanted to make a note to cheat for the examination. I was thinking about her idea and I thought it was a good idea, so I made a note too.
I was very nervous during the examination, because if my teacher found out that I was cheating, it would be very terrible. Because I didn't study last night, so I decided to cheat. I was not a professional cheater, so the teacher could saw me cheating. My teacher became angry and he said he would not trust me again. When I received my report, I got a bad score for his lesson, my mother asked why I had a bad score for that lesson, so I said the truth. My mother was mad, but she still trust me. In this lesson, my conclusion means cheating is nothing.

No comments: