Monday, October 29, 2007

Last Minute

I was 12 years old and after doing the year 4 of my Elementary school. I had an afternoon class therfore i played in the morning with my friends who had the afternoon class too. I was supposed to go to school at 12.00pm and yet around 11.45am i was not prepared yet. So my guardian shouted at me as i was at the second floor of my house. I panicked and quickly wanted to rush down the stairs but accidentally, somebody pushed me from my back so i fell and rolled down the stairs to the first floor. I broke my leg and my forehead turned blue black covered with blood immeadiately. The pain was killing me and i was brought to the hospital and was hospitalized for 2 days to nurse my broken leg. I got a 2 weeks medical certificate. From that moment, i had learnt a lesson that not to be a last minute person.

No comments: