Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Opinion about Iraq

For long I've kept myself away from news of violence and war, simply because such complicated events are endlessly portrayed and unnecessarily over-publicized to the point that it was enough to make anyone feel sick. One such news that I’ve ignored is Iraq. But, although I have never been in tune with the whatever things that’s going on in that country, the rumors still reach me, either through my friends or through discussions such as these. every little understanding that I know of Iraq, I'll try and share it with you here. I recall it being a small country in the Middle East, highly reputable for being swarmed with two types of citizens; terrorists and the poor. First of all, no one can deny the view of how most Arabs are likely seen as terrorists. And those there who, in reality, are not terrorists are believed to be poor. Citizens who've lost their family to the war are most likely struggling to survive with what they have remaining of them. Well in a nutshell, I suppose this is really all I can say about Iraq. Short and sweet enough, don’t you think?

No comments: