Monday, October 29, 2007

My Regret

This is happened when I’m in my high school times. When I first fall in love with a girl, I loved her that I can’t sleep, concentrate, and study without thinking of her. It is my first experience in loving a girl, and thus such events occur, I and my girlfriend had a big quarrel, and then we break. At that time, maybe it was the worst day in my life, my whole activities are in a mess.
From that time on, my evil sides come up, I start to think that every girl is the same, and I want to take revenge. Every single girl that come to me, I accept them as my girlfriend but at last, I broke their heart. This continuous till I hear a gossips about me, that almost whole of my high school friends give me a nickname “Playboy”. I don’t even care about that, so I ignored it. But it was my big mistake, now it is the time when I fall in love again with another girl, and she refused me, because she knows that I’m a Playboy.
Now I understand that I am wrong and I really regret it. Not every girls are the same, and we must trust God, that He will give us the love that we are searching for, someday.

No comments: