Monday, October 29, 2007

One of My Experiences

Every one in this world must have his/ her own experienced. Some of them have good experinced and some of them have not really good experienced. Therefore, for the people who have bad experienced, they should learn from it and try to not to repeat it again anymore.

For me, I also have my own experienced, which is when I was in High School I was really relax and I didn't want to study and make homework. Until the test were coming, I also didn't study for it, so when I did all my exams I felt that I could not do it and it would fail. Finally, as the result were come out, almost all my exams were really bad and failed. Therefore, Most of the teachers told me to do the make up test. Then, for the week after that, I did the make up test.

I was really regreted and since from that time, I tried to be not lazy anymore, studied harder, made all the assignments correctly and on time.

No comments: