Monday, October 29, 2007

My Own Experience

I want to tell you about my own experience that my father know I lying him. It was happen when I was in senior high school. At that moment I was absent from the school class. My father didn't know because in the morning before I go to school,I permit to him that I go to school. It's not the first time I lying him. Before that day I have absent 5 days in 1 month and he never know.
At that day, I want to go around the city by motorcycle. It's not ussual,because I ussualy use car. When I was go around with my motorcycle, I had and accident. My motorcycle was hit by a car and also damaged badly. I was injured. It's very hurt. After that, I had be forced to call my father because my motorcycle can be used again,but I'm afraid my father will be angry. After thinking in a few minutes, I have make a decision to call my father. Like I guess before,my father really angry to me. He said that he angry not because the accident,but because I lying him.
In this experience, I had learn one lesson that whatever we had done,someday we will take the responsibility.

No comments: