Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Club

There are many clubs in Binus. In the orientation days they presented their club, they explained many things such as their program; background; vision and mission; achievement; and requirement to join the club. There are about 14 clubs presented on that day. All of them are actually interesting, but each person have their own interest. For me, I don't have any interest in music, so I won't join Bimus or VOB, because I don't have any sense of music, I am really blind about music. Actually my interest is in sport and art. So probably I might choose basketball, football or the CIA. but I am afraid that it will disturb with my own studies, I am afraid I can't manage my time well. This is my biggest problem when joining clubs. I am an art student, there is a lot of assignments everyday. I'm not sure that I can finish all my assignments if I join three or more clubs. The other reason is that I like to play basketball, but I'm just an amateur. I just play for fun. After all I think I will try to join several clubs, if I feel that it is tiring and too hard to manage I'll stop and quit from that club.

No comments: