Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My first week in Binus

My first week in Binus is not too special. My first week in Binus is the same as everyday when I went to pre-university. Maybe because I already know everyone at Pre-academic English. When it was my first time coming to class, the lecturer asked us to introduced one by one. Some of the students are my Pre-academic friends, but few of them are new friends. After that, the lecturer gave some explanation about the subject on graphic design. At first time, I was really bored coming to class. I was very bored, because I couldn't enjoy the facilities like free internet access and library. I can't use that because I did not participate in O'days.

Therefore, I say my first time in Binus is ordinary. Nothing to do and just like Pre-academic English before. But now, I enjoy coming to Binus , not like the first time. Now I feel comfortable and enjoy.

No comments: