Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Managing Our Studies

It's very Important to manage our study. Especially in the University which have very different culture from the school. In the university we study how to be an independent person. Therefore, I think we should manage our Studies. To manage our studies,we can make activitity schedule and note the school schedule. It can make us easier to manage our time,because from the schedule we know when we should study and when we can do another activity. Having a schedule is very important for me,because I have a lot activity in University and in Music. I could not sacrifice my band for Study, from playing music I can make some money but I can't sacrifice my course in university too,because it will very usefull for my future. So I should graduate from the University. A note schedule can help me. Because without a note schedule I'm not sure I can managing time. Finally,I think it's not difficult to managing our studies if we have a schedule.

Bagas Khrisna Murti - 1100025723

No comments: