Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Technology Helping Learners

Hello everyone, the thing about this new technology called blogging is that we can practice more on how to express ourselves by writing in cyberspace than ever before. I have invited all of you to at least utilised this technology to help us to write better.

As I am writing this, it is nearing the second week which means those that are invited are asked to write something about certain topic of choice.

The first week which should have been online have not yet been online, this is due to certain technicalities i.e. challenges with the Internet provider at my end.

So, please during the weekend contribute at least two. The first topic is all up to you, whether it is an introduction about yourselves, or your hobbies, be my guest. As for the length of this first topic is about a paragraph.

Now, as for the second topic let's limit the topic to "Managing your studies". Or if you think this is too much why don't you choose one of the two, "My thoughts on studying at the University", or "My first week in Binus".

I hope we can all benefit. Happy blogging.