Friday, September 28, 2007

How I am going to spend my free time?

In my free time I like to read books, especially comic books and novels. I liked to read funny comic books, and for the novels I like to read criminal or fiction. Sometimes I also read magazine, for example national geography or go girl. Since I was a child, I have already liked to read books. I still remember my mom used to get mad at me. She told me that when I read a book, I liked to forget about other things and not done my job.

So I try to hold back my feeling and not read until I done my job. For example I only read a novel at Saturday or Sunday. If I read a novel other days, I have a bad habit, to feel anxious about the end of the story and can’t stop until I know it or I fell asleep. From read books, I fell more relax and I can know about many new things. That is why if I have my free time I like to use it for read my book. So I can read as many book as I can without forget to do my duty.

No comments: