Monday, September 17, 2007

The Key of Happiness

I really love this meaningful sentences, “I’ve learnt that sometimes I don’t get what I like in my life, so I decide to like what I get in my life.” I read that sentence from the book made by Arwan Pradiansyah, ‘Life is Beautiful’. Well, I think our life is wonderful if we know how to be grateful to God. It’s all about your perspective. You are the one that decide which way that you see in your life. If you see your life in a negative side, you will be an unhappy person. But, If you see your life as a gift from God, you will be happy everyday in your life.

You will enjoy your life, although you don’t get what you want in this world. Maybe your friends can reach their dream and you don’t. Maybe your relatives have more money than you have. Maybe your friends are more popular than you are. There are a lot of chances that they get, but you don’t. Sometimes, you get frustrated and depressed. You are jealous with people that get something better than you. Finally, you will hate your life and of course you'll feel unhappy in your life. I believe to be grateful to God is the key of happiness. If you always love what you get in your life, you will see your life is very beautiful.

No comments: