Thursday, September 27, 2007

Watching Extravaganza Show

I think everybody knows ‘Extravaganza’ show on television. I like the show very much because itc can reduce your stress. Well, the players perform jokes that always makes me laugh. Last year, I watched the show directly at Trans TV studio. It was amazing that I could participate in the show as the audience. I could see the show directly or from the big screen. I really enjoyed the show because we could watch the real show, real actors, and all the crews. It was completely different from usual. During break time, the players made funny actions and laughed with the others. Unfortunately, I had to leave the show before it was finished. But, I’ve already taken pictures of the players. I wish there could be a second chance to go there again.

No comments: