Friday, September 21, 2007

Manage your study

The first thing that i have to do when i came in University is manage my study. When i started my studied in university, i knew that my time not enough for do every activity that i have. Therefore, i manage my study.

The first thing i have to know is discipline. I have to make a schedule and do all my activity base on my schedule. The second thing is do not waste my time when i have an empty time. I have to fill my time to do everything important. Some times, i have to know when i have to take a rest.

Actually, manage your study dtarted from ourself. We have to understand ourself before manage our time.

1 comment:

CSUFT English Writing Blogs said...

Hi there,
Welcome to PBB blogging.
So glad you could join us.
Please be more aware of your verbs
and use a capital I for the pronoun:)
jackie