Thursday, September 27, 2007

How I am going to spend my free time

I going to spend my free time with listen to music and read the books.Sometimes, I accordingly to doing that. I don't like noisy music. I loved instrumental or melow music. I really seldom to have a free time , because In desaign grafis class make me have a lot of assigment. So , If have a free time I will used the best and never waste time by doing useless things. I do everything that I loved and Like.Usually, in my free time I don't like to go everywhere.For me , I really enjoyed and feel comfortable, if I spent my free time at home.In otherhand, At home You can do enything you want, not only listen music and read books , but also you can do anything like watch television , make some diary or everything to use your time useful.In addtion , I also always try to Use my free time to make my mind relaxed , happy , and clear.

No comments: