Thursday, September 27, 2007

My leisure time

When i have leisure time many things that i love to spend my leisure time based on my mood. The most thing i love to do is watch a movie. All of the genre i love to watch but i don't like to watch unmeaningful, too dreaming, and a standard film or movie. I always interesting with psycho film. It's unpredictable ending and surprising. Sometimes i spend my time with my friends. Such as go to the mall, hang out in cafe or my friends house just chat or sharing our new story that i love it so much to share. And i always forgot time if i spend my time with my friends. And i love to sleep to spend my time. Since i am university student, i have to completed many assignment responsibly. So i easier felt tired. And i like to spend my time to lack my tiredness with sleeping. It make fresh and more relax to continued my studies. At the end, i love to spend my leisure time with many things based on my mood.

No comments: