Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Introduction

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Fellyna but you can call me cing2 if you feel that Fellyna is hard to pronounce. Although I had spent my past eleven years in Singapore, that doesn't mean that I'm good in English that is why I'm in the pre-academic English class. Actually I didn't really care where I should be in a pre-academic or academic class because all I want is to improve my English.

Today was a bad day for me. I went to BINUS Anggrek and unfortunately they did not allow me to enter as I wore sandals to the campus area. That was really frustrating because I have a hard time and ways for searching that campus. Around afternoon, I was too sleepy for my drawing lesson so I went out of the class and played around.

In the evening, I was quite mad with my parents for picking me up late. I even dozed off at the sofa of the back lobby all alone. So far this is what I've roughly done today.

No comments: