Thursday, September 20, 2007

My first week in University

I joined a university in 2007, which is Binus International university. Surely, it's so different with senior high school such as the courses, ways to study and the environment. In university, every students asked to be independent person. While here at Binus, I have scheduled to go to the university in the morning everyday. It has advantages and disadvantages to me. University means new atmosphere for me. So, I need an extra effort to adapt. Firstly, it is an unusual situation and it has many surprises. After, I was there around five days. I started to adapt. Even though it isn't easy to join new environment but I have to try by myself to make it comfortable and adapt to the situation. However, I have to study and deal it in university to continue my life. So, I will do my best to defend and study.

No comments: