Thursday, September 20, 2007

Managing Your Study

It is very important to manage your study especially in the university life while there are so many tasks and assignments your lecturers gives. As you are an university student who are expected to be mature enough to do everything by yourself, you should know how to manage your time especially your study.

For me, myself, I would spend approximately two hours from Mondays to Fridays at home to study the lessons reviewing what the lecturers said and doing my exercise because I spend my whole Saturday and Sunday in church or just by hanging out for refreshing. By doing that, I hope I can understand more about the lesson and I can answer my lecturer questions if they ask me to.

Also, I would write some schedule in my diary to arrange my activities or make some reminders in my hand phone so that I can remember all I need to do. If you do it everyday then you can manage your time very well.

No comments: