Thursday, September 20, 2007

Why girls likes to spend their money than boys?

Why teenagers, especially girls, rather than boys like to spend their money on something useless. Just in case, I'm still questioning why this happens. Because it happened to my life. Actually, when I visit a department store I find many interesting goods which are displayed in the store. If the goods have an attractive appearance and an attractive price, I will not need a long time I will decide to buy the goods. Even though, I don't really need the goods for that moment. Not realizing the problem, this happens continuously in my life. And, made me lose a lot of money for something unnecessary.

At least, regrets will come to me. If this is the case, this isn't only happening to me but also most girls. They usually have this problem in their life. It's seems like a bad habit that this happens continuously. And, it will be a serious problem if we still follow our habit and not try to stop this problem. Because this case is related to our habit and money which is one of the most important tools to survive in our life. The good way to solve this problem is to restrain ourselves to not buy anything unnecessary and manage our finance properly. Restraining ourselves is the main way to not have an extravagant lifestyle. I'm already trying this. Luckily, it's working and with good result. Another way to prevent you being an extravagant is by managing your finance. Make a list on how much your money will be spent for books, clothing and food or something unpredictable. Perhaps it will save your money.

No comments: