Thursday, September 20, 2007

My plans for my future

In governement era today, it felt that lives is so complicated and difficult to survive. It caused the effect of the several government policy make our economy country unstable and become crisis economical country world widely. And the impact of it for our country is hogh number of unemployment, many criminal accident happen, and social gap.
Based on that case, unrealize it make every people compete each other and increase their quality. And for me, it make me must have plan and aim certainly. Therefore, i have plan and aim that i had planned for my future. First, as a university student of accounting, i have to study actively to get a good score. And i hope will get a good gpa. After i graduate, i will continue to join foreign company as an accountant. And my other plans is commite work with get scholarship in abroad to take master degree. In other hand, get married and i have a family is another my priority. After married and have family, i will decide to resigne from my post and i will try to have a new company that i arrange and built up by myself. So, in this era everyone must have good quality and capability of theirselves. And everyone must have plan and aim certainly. Based on me, my plan for my future is be a good accountant, sucessful, have a family and live happily.

No comments: