Thursday, September 20, 2007

How Can English Help Me

Nowadays, English has become an international language. Almost all of the people in the world learn about English. Schools, universities, offices, entertainment media and internet use English.

English really help me so much because I’m in International University and I must use English in classes, so it helps me to understand about what lecturers said and to understand the books. If you meet people from other country and you don’t understand their language, you will use English in your conversation.

As I will continue my study in Australia for one year on the 6th and 7th semester, English will help me so much to understand what the lecturers say and to chat to the Australian there fluently. If I graduate from BiNus University, I will get job easily because English will very useful for getting a new job.

No comments: