Friday, September 28, 2007

How I am going to Spend My free time

I always spend my free time on the computer.The reason why I'm so attracted in playing computer is that I can chat with my friends.You can also communicate with friends from other countries. With internet connection, distance becomes shorter. It is not just about chatting, but there are many things that can be done with computers. If you get bored, you can download games from the internet for free. We can download music from the internet too. Computers make our lives more convenient. With a single click,you can purchase things that you want. Computer is also a source of information. It is proven to be useful in helping people to finish their work since they can simply read from the internet. Computer is not just about words. It can be used for designing things such as cars, houses, sky-scrappers, airplanes and many more. With computer, it will enable 3D views, so that we will know better about the product. If you get bored, just turn on your computer and you will find that there are tons of things that you can do.

No comments: